To create positive change in people’s lives through housing, training and support.
- Provide high quality housing and support to people who need it most.
- Contribute to improvements in the social housing stock through refurbishment and renovation work.
- Provide service users with opportunities for skill development and self help.
- Encourage service user involvement in LATCH’s activities and work.
- Provide and deliver services which are of high quality and accountable to Stakeholders.
Latch staff Randolph and Isaac
Last Updated (Wednesday, 14 September 2011 13:52)