We are currently accepting applications for :
- Two bed flats in Chapeltown. Flats are on the first floor and not suitable for people with children under 3, as there is no access for pushchairs. Available July/August.
You can sign up to our Housing Vacancy Update to receive emails when properties are available.
We encourage people who are looking for housing to take the following action:
- Present yourself at Housing Options, City Centre Hub, Merrion House, 110 Merrion Centre, Leeds LS2 8BB if you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, in need of emergency accommodation or to register with Leeds City Council for housing
- Contact Housing Associations and Private Landlords
- If you’re aged 16-24 you can contact Flagship Leeds about housing
- If you’re at risk of becoming homeless or need help with your tenancy you can contact Engage Leeds, a city-wide visiting housing support service
Leah & Jamie’s story
Leah had experienced many years of physical and mental abuse from her husband and was referred to Latch from Leeds Women’s Aid. Leah wanted a safe home and a fresh start for her five year old son, Jamie.
Following a successful support assessment Leah and Jamie are now housed in one of our fully furnished homes. This summer, both Leah and Jamie thoroughly enjoyed a sunny day out with Latch in Scarborough. Leah is working really well with her support worker on building confidence, budgeting, managing her mental health and accessing family support for Jamie. Now they have a place to call home they can start to look forward to life again.