- Sorry, we have no properties available at present. Please check back later.
Before you apply, please note:
Applicants must be registered with Leeds Housing Option and have Priority A.
Applicants must have no history of anti-social behaviour (ASB)
To apply please go to our page ‘Applying to Latch’ to access our online application form, or to download a printable version of the form.
We encourage people who are looking for housing to take the following action:
- Contact Housing Options on 0113 2224412 if you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, in need of emergency accommodation or to get advice
- Register with Leeds Homes for social housing
- Contact Housing Associations and private landlords
- If you’re aged 16-24 you can contact Our Way Leeds for housing and advice
- If you’re at risk of becoming homeless or need help with your tenancy you can contact Engage Leeds, a city-wide visiting housing support service