- Applications are open for 1 & 2 bed properties!
- To sign up to receive updates, please use this link : https://www.latch.org.uk/mailing-list-signup
Applicants must be registered with Leeds Housing Options and have Priority A.
Applicants must have no history of anti-social behaviour (ASB)
To apply please complete our online housing application form.
(Please note the application is only available when we have properties available)
Where we have properties
Our properties are primarily in Harehills, Seacroft, Cross Green, West Park, Chapeltown, Burley, Meanwood, Kirkstall and East End Park. We offer our properties as they become vacant, and cannot guarantee that you will be allocated to your preferred area. If you would not accept a property in any one of these areas, we politely ask you not to apply.
Please note Latch cannot provide emergency accommodation.
We encourage people who are looking for housing to take the following action:
- Contact Housing Options on 0113 2224412 if you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, in need of emergency accommodation or to get advice
- Register with Leeds Homes for social housing
- Contact Housing Associations and private landlords
- If you’re aged 16-24 you can contact Our Way Leeds for housing and advice
- If you’re at risk of becoming homeless or need help with your tenancy you can contact Engage Leeds, a city-wide visiting housing support service