We have been creating homes and transforming lives in Leeds for over 30 years and are proud to shout out about the vital impact of our work, which includes:
- Transforming 92 empty properties into homes between 1990 and 2021.
- Helping over 450 adults and children to have a positive new start in the past ten years, including supporting over 200 tenants to move on to independent living.
- Providing homes for over 140 people each year. In 2021, we had 155 bed spaces available and we have grown the number of additional bed spaces by 100 in the past 10 years.
- Providing training and volunteering opportunities for 73 unemployed people in the past 8 years.
- Helping 21 unemployed people to gain formal skills in Health and Safety and Construction through our traineeship scheme.
- Enabling 19 people so far to move on from our traineeship scheme to employment, apprenticeships and further training,
- Helping our trainees to gain skills in everything from painting and decorating to fitting kitchens, joinery and installing insulation.
To find out more about our recent impact, please read our latest annual report or watch the video version below